Healthy meatballs are such a simple protein backup to have stocked in your freezer. Great for packing into the kids lunchboxes or for any hungry mouths as they return from school.
- 1 kg mince
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 tablespoon brown rice
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoon passata
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- Coconut Oil
- pinch sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 200C.
- Step 2 Sauté onions and garlic in coconut oil.
- Step 3 Add all other ingredients, mix together and create mini meatballs or burgers.
- Step 4 Place onto a greased baking tray and pop into the fridge for about an hour.
- Step 5 Cook for about 30 minutes.