Feeling your best is the name of the game for me. I celebrate when we have achieved another week with my gang safe, happy, healthy and feeling their best. How are you feeling? Like, really feeling? Feeling good, doesn’t really cut it for me. I’m trying to feel fantastic, daily. I know how short life can be and I’m here to live every moment as if it were gold. A few wellness tips that help keep me grounded, balanced and fantastic…..
Tips For Feeling Your Best
1. Mentally and physically cleanse to create the space within to really soak up the goodness of your family and achievements.
2. Balance – work, life, diet, wellbeing, exercise, friends…..
3. Inspire, create and empower yourself daily.
4. Regularly throughout the day practice diaphramic breathing.
5. Exercise to allow your body to do what it loves doing – moving.
6. Get involved and properly play with your kids on their level.
7. Drop all expectations and judgment on yourself and others.
8. Tune in and be grateful for something every day.
10. Surround yourself with people who uplift, support and empower you to live to your truest and fullest potential.
I’m a believer that anything is possible, a doer, and eternal optimist. I choose happiness and a positive outlook. I fill my life with good people, good food, and good work.
Nic Makim is a nutritionist with a thriving online foodie business of which she sees clients globally for nutrition programs and coaching. Nic believes in an all-inclusive approach to nutrition, working towards an authentic life-long positive attitude of eating well and moving mindfully. Chatting and empowering others to nourish their body to feel their best is what she loves doing! Contact Nic [email protected] if you would like to chat about how she can help you feel your best.